“We’re going through some challenging and uncertain times in our world. It’s my hope that my music can serve as a beacon of light and comfort and inspire you to connect with your own inner voice to help you navigate rough waters with clarity and wisdom.”
– Christina Connors
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly….” Proverb.
Personal Soul Song Sessions
Using Numerology, Music and Meditation for Overcoming Challenges and Aligning Confidently With Your Most Authentic Expression
Do you feel like you are playing the supporting role in someone else’s life’s dream? Are you facing a major life transition and need some clarity as to what’s next for you? Are you ready to hop into the driver’s seat of your own life’s dream? If so, a Soul Session is for YOU!
In your Personal Soul Song Session, Christina will help you:
- Remember WHO YOU ARE and WHY YOU ARE HERE
- Discover your personal strengths and talents
- Learn why you made certain decisions in your past and how to make new decisions more in alignment with your heart’s desire
- Navigate your life’s journey with wisdom and clarity
- Align with your Soul Purpose and live a life you love
INTRO TO NUMEROLOGY WORKSHOP
Have you always wanted to know more about Numerology? Well, now is your chance! In this 3 hour workshop you will:
- Learn the History of Numerology and why NOW in 2020, it’s important to know your personal numbers
- Learn the specific vibration and qualities of each number
- Learn how to Calculate your 7 Core Numbers and understand your chart
- Learn about cycles and how to calculate your Personal Year Number
- Receive A musical guided meditation for your personal Life Path Number
Get your FREE 5 Minute Soul Meditation with SONG!
“Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me” – Jill Jackson
“I have had the privilege not only of performing with Christina, but of recording with her. Christina has a gorgeous, expressive voice with tremendous range and color. She uses these with great character, warmth and nuance. Add to these her natural talents, strong work ethic and professionalism, a commitment to using music to move and improve the world. Christina is an ideal singer and producer.”
“I cannot recommend Christina Connors to you highly enough. I have known her work for several years through our combined efforts at Unity Center in Norwalk, Connecticut. This includes 3 years of concert production and many weeklong retreats. Christina is a doer, a problem solver, and an ideal person who follows through on projects. Her attitude makes any assignment easier.This lady is a find. If you are lucky enough to get her, treat her well.”